In 2003, with the publication of volume 11, it was renamed the Australasian Journal of Information Systems.
Since 2006 it has been published by the Australasian Association for Information Systems (AAIS). Its advisory board consists of members drawn from the Australasian Association for Information Systems, The Australian Council of Professors and Heads of Information Systems and The Professors and Heads of Information Systems, New Zealand.
From 2015 (Volume 19) it has been published as a single annual volume, with papers being published on-line as soon as they have passed through reviewing and copyediting.
- Deborah Bunker, The University of Sydney (ACPHIS Past-President)
- Glenn Stewart, Queensland University of Technology (AAIS President)
- Annette Mills, University of Canterbury (PHIS-NZ President)
- Caroline Chan, RMIT University (ACPHIS President)
- Don Kerr, University of the Sunshine Coast (AAIS Past President)
- Felix Tan, AUT University (PHIS-NZ Nominee)
- John Lamp, Deakin University, 2014-
- Kathy Lynch, University of the Sunshine Coast, 2013
- Jon Heales, University of Queensland, 2008-2013
- Craig McDonald, University of Canberra, 2007-2008
- Rob MacGregor, University of Wollongong, 1993-2006
- Rob MacGregor, University of Wollongong